Posts Tagged ‘pets and nicotine’
Recently, an article in the Huffington Post told the story of a little puppy who got a hold of her owner’s e-cigarette and punctured the plastic part that housed the liquid nicotine. The puppy received a dose of nicotine that was lethal and she did not survive. It’s been known for quite some time that [...]
Get yours today!
To save your route just fill in the information below and you'll be able to keep it as long as you'd like and access it anytime on-line. No more printing and forgetting to take the directions with you. And by saving trees and ink, you'll feel good about yourself, save money, contribute to a cleaner environment and, most importantly, be able to spend more time on having a great trip with your WHOLE family. How sweet is that?
Just fill in the information below to create an Petswelcome Passport account:
Enter the email address you used to create your account and we'll send you a link to reset your password: