Frontier Airlines is headquartered in Denver, Colorado and operates about 74 flights a day. It is a subsidiary of Republic Airways Holdings with destinations throughout the United States, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, and Mexico.
Frontier Pet Policy
The USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) regulates the transport of animals within the US and while Frontier does not require a health certificate for pets carried in the cabin, a certificate may be required by the state. Check with your destination before booking flights.
Check Flight Prices
- Your pet must travel in a container that is ventilated
- During the flight your pet cannot be taken out of its carrier
- Your pet’s travel container is considered a carry-on baggage item and will incur a fee
- Up to two small animals may be transported in one carrier as follows: puppies or kittens who are 8 to 10 weeks old, hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, and small house birds.
- The carrier must be large enough for your pet to stand, turn around, and sit comfortably.
- Hard-Sided: 19in/23cm (height), 15.5in/40cm (width), 21.5in/55cm (length)
- Soft-Sided: 10.5in/27cm (height), 15.5in/40cm (width), 21.5in/55cm (length)
- It is recommended that your pet have food and water within four hours of departure, but food and water is not recommended during the flight.
- Guide dogs are allowed regardless of their weight and size
Pets are not allowed on flights to Jamaica.
Pets in the Cabin: Frontier Pet Policy
With prior approval from booking your tickets, you may transport in the cabin:
For more details about Frontier’s pet policies, please see this page of the Frontier website