Pet Friendly Jersey Shore
What can we say that hasn’t been said about the Jersey Shore? Well, as to that Jersey Shore, the only tidbit we can add is that Snooki grew up a stone’s through across the river from the place petswelcome calls home. We didn’t see that one coming, petswelcome and Snooki in the same sentence.
The Jersey Shore is all about unplugging, unwinding, un-everything. It’s about relaxation and kicking back. And there is absolutely no reason not to bring your pet with you. You’ll want to check out our pet-friendly lodgings, of course. But once you check in, it’s time to have fun. You and your pup can run over to Absecon Lighthouse in Atlantic City, New Jersey’s tallest lighthouse, and climb its 228 steps together for an awesome view at the top looking out over the Atlantic. Or, if you’re staying in the Cape May area, visit Historic Cold Spring Village, a living history museum that encompasses 30 acres and 26 restored historic buildings that recreate the “homespun” era of 1789 to 1840. Your pet is welcome to accompany you throughout the village on leash. And if you’re scoping out places to stay or enjoying the off-season quiet in April, you don’t want to miss Ocean City’s Doo Dah Parade, which features more bassett hounds than you can shake a stick at; this year’s parade attracted over 500 droopy-faced participants.
But really, what do you go to the shore for but to go to the beach? We’re no dummies, so check out our pet-friendly guide to the beaches of the Jersey Shore. From Sandy Hook to Cape May, we’ve given you the lowdown on where and when you can take your pet to the beach.
Find Pet-Friendly Lodgings in the Jersey Shore:
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Absecon
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Asbury Park
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Atlantic City
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Avalon
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Avon-by-the-Sea
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Beach Haven
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Cape May
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Highlands
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Neptune
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Ocean City
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Seaside Park
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Toms River
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Ventnor
- Pet Friendly Hotels in West Atlantic City
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Wildwood