Pet Friendly Lake Tahoe
Lake Tahoe is a pet and people paradise no matter the season, its beautiful blue water rimmed with surrounding mountains. All year long, you have your choice of pet-friendly lodgings in California or Nevada.
If you’re a downhill skier, call one of our pet sitters while you hit the slopes. But if Nordic skiing is your thing, there’s no reason to leave your pet behind; check out our list of dog-friendly cross-country ski areas and trails.
What’s fabulous about Tahoe is that it is just as much fun during the summer months as it is when the snow is falling. These pet-friendly beaches will allow you to hang out together at the water’s edge. Or you can have a true water adventure and take a five-mile float down the Truckee River. Truckee River Raft Co. allows you to bring your pet along with you. Pack a lunch and drinks for you both, and spend the afternoon soaking in spectacular mountain views, navigating a few rapids, and generally enjoying life to its fullest with your best buddy.
Find Pet-Friendly Lodgings in the Lake Tahoe:
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Carson City
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Fallen Leaf
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Lake Forest
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Lake Tahoe
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Olympic Village
- Pet Friendly Hotels in South Lake Tahoe
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Stateline
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Tahoe City
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Tahoe Vista
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Tahoma
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Truckee