THE WESTMINSTER WEEKEND PROMOTION OFFICIALLY ENDED ON MIDNIGHT JANUARY 31ST. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERED. WE WILL BE CHOOSING AND ANNOUNCING THE WINNER ON THURSDAY FEBRUARY 3RD.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE GREAT PROMOTIONS AND GIVE-AWAYS COMING SOON ON PETSWELCOME!
Hey, guess what? The 135th Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show and Valentines Day happen at the same time this year!! That makes it truly a dog lover’s event. What better way to celebrate than by heading to New York City with your favorite pup* and checking into one of the most luxurious (and pet-friendly) hotels in the city–the 70 Park Avenue Hotel. You’ll also be receiving two tickets for both days (Monday and Tuesday, February 14/15) to the Westminster Dog Kennel Club Dog Show.
But that’s not all–you’ll also get:
- Two tickets to the “Take the Lead to Westminster” champagne celebration after the first night of the show
- A visit to the William Secord Gallery which is having an art exhibition and sale of nineteenth-century dog paintings timed to coincide with the show
- A $400 stipend to use for transportation (which you’ll need to arrange yourself) to New York City–or for use as spending money once you arrive
- A beautiful copy of The American Dog at Home, The Dog Portraits of Christine Merrill from the William Secord Gallery
- Polka Dog’s Jet Set Pack from Polka Dog Bakery: A Gift Basket for lucky 4-leggeds that comes equipped with essentials for pet travel including: 2 Polka Dog Bakery travel Pack-a-bowls, a Polka Dog munchbox, and a selection of savory small batch dog treats–a $100 value!
Pretty groovy & cool, eh? Dogs. Champagne. Art. It doesn’t get better than that! Unfortunately, employees of Petswelcome.com and their families are prohibited from entering, so you might actually win!
And all you gotta do to enter the contest is…..NOTHING! Except, of course, fill out the form below so your name will be entered to win this fantastic prize. We will be picking the winner on February 1st so all entries received must be in by midnight January 31st. Good luck!
*Please note that it’s not necessary to bring your pet. You will be out and about a lot so you will apart from your animal for a good amount of time. (The Westminster Show, for example, does not allow pets.) But, if you want to bring your best friend along, we’ll make sure he is in good hands with the people at 70 Park Avenue.