2059 Darling Hill Road,
Saint Johnsbury, VT 05851
Pet Policy: The Wildflower Dog Policy and Agreement Form
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and your dog to the Wildflower Inn. To make all of our guests' experiences here as enjoyable as possible, we have the following policies in place regarding the stay of your pet.
* A fee of $35.00 per dog, per stay, will be charged to your room (limit 2 dogs per room).
* A credit card authorization will be taken at check-in. If after your room is inspected, it is determined that damage was caused to the property of the Wildflower Inn due to the housing of your pet, then your credit card will be charged for the applicable damage.
* For daily housekeeping services, all pets must be crated for the duration of the service time, or the pet owner must be present for the duration of service. If the pet is neither crated nor under the direct control of the pet owner, housekeeping services will not be performed.
* All dogs must be leashed while on the Wildflower Inn grounds, and are not allowed in the Main Inn, Kidâ€™s Barn, Petting Barn, Play Areas, BBQ Tent and Dining Patio (except for seeing-eye dogs). You may bring leashed dogs on Kingdom Trails that lie only on Wildflower Innâ€™s land-all other Kingdom Trails are off limits to dogs. (see outlined trail map for dog friendly trails). Registered dogs are only allowed in downstairs Carriage House rooms and the Meadows Building.
* Unattended dogs must be crated when left in guest rooms.
* Noise complaints will be directed to the pet owners. Multiple complaints about a specific dog or any violations of this policy will result in the dog having to leave the Inn and may result in penalty fees.
* Bags for waste removal will be provided upon check-in. Please deposit them in the designated container located outside the Carriage House on the south end of the building.
Policy Confirmed: 06/05/2014 |
Update this Pet Policy
Policy Confirmed: 06/05/2014