Frontier Airlines is headquartered in Denver, Colorado and operates about 74 flights a day. It is a subsidiary of Republic Airways Holdings with destinations throughout the United States, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, and Mexico.
Frontier Pet Policy
A one-way charge of $75 will apply and may be paid in advance during booking, or when checking in your pet. Pets are not allowed to be checked as baggage.
- Your pet must travel in a container that is ventilated. Maximum size of container is 18″ long X 14″ wide X 8″ high.
- During the flight your pet cannot be taken out of its carrier
- Your pet’s travel container is considered a carry-on baggage item and will incur a fee
- It is recommended that your pet have food and water within four hours of departure, but food and water is not recommended during the flight.
- Guide dogs are allowed regardless of their weight and size
- Pets are not allowed on flights to Jamaica.
For more details about Frontier’s pet policies, please see this page of the Frontier website